Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsible for enhancement in productivity of technical & non-technical personnel through training,
learnings, and development.
1. Planning and implementing technical / non-technical training programs for FTTH Sales, FTTH
Installation, FTTH Fault Repair Team and support personnel
2. Design and develop training programs (presentation and video based), choose appropriate
training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development
3. Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional
4. Conducting New Joinee and refresher classroom training, On the Job training (Technical /
5. Provide train-the-trainer sessions for all the State ASIs and Ensuring that the training content is
fully updated and implemented across all activation points.
6. On-field market visit to coach, train and analyze the training requirements.
7. Deployment of training through LMS and ensuring training completion.
8. Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment. Maintain updated curriculum
database and training records.
9. Determine training requirement by interacting with various FTTH Business, reviewing results, and
evaluating training effectiveness.
10. Giving feedback to the trainees and suggesting an action plan depending on the areas of
improvement and conducting PIP on monthly basis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd