Roles and Responsibilities
- a) A business development manager shall be company's front face and will be responsible for the “A to Z” of client acquisition process involving the following:
- (i) Building a B2B lead pipeline: Lead generation through market research, cold calling, maintaining a strong network of channel partners, etc.
- (ii) Techno-commercial engagement with consumer executives to understand their processes, energy requirement, renewable targets, client infrastructure, etc. to arrive at viable renewable solutions that can be offered
- (iii) Coordinating with engineering and procurement teams to finalize project design and costing
- (iv) Preparing techno-commercial proposals, financial models, energy load analysis and other analysis as may be required for a deal closure
- (v) Negotiating commercial and legal terms with the client executives (often with CXOs, General Counsels, etc.) and execute long-term binding contracts
- b) Single point of contact for the client within organization. Broad responsibilities:
- (i) point of escalation for post commissioning issues (O&M, billing, etc.)
- (ii) maintain a continuous engagement with client for additional volumes, cross selling, up selling, etc.
- c) Market research, strategy and new initiatives: Help the company to enter new market and offer new technologies through market research, client interviews, preparation of financial models, due diligence of regulatory environment, etc.
- d) Other: Maintaining weekly trackers, preparing internal reports, tracking project updates, coordination with various internal teams for timely fulfilment of client deliverables, optimizing internal processes, etc.
Candidate must have :
- a) Excellent communication skills- oral and verbal; should be able to communicate with client executives, internal stakeholders, government officials, etc.
- b) Strong analytical skills- comfortable with numbers and basic understanding of excel (required for financial models, analysis of consumer load data, preparation of costing sheets, etc.)
- c) Commercial sense: Good business acumen with an understanding of basic commercial aspects. Candidates with prior experience in commercial roles (sales, project finance, strategy, etc.) will be preferred
- d) Relevant industry experience (power/gas/sustainability) is an added advantage, but not mandatory. The candidate should be enthusiastic about the renewable energy/sustainability space and willing to learn industry specific skills quickly
- e) Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd