Roles and Responsibilities
1. Preparing MIS, Managing Plant Accounting, Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting of the unit.
2. Submission of accurate Quarterly , Half yearly, Annual Financials, Annual Budget and other reports
3. Completion of audits as per schedule
4. Monitoring and reporting of financial performance of the unit inclusive of Balance Sheet, COGS / COMS report, Yield Report, D&A report.
5. Providing timely and accurate analysis of Budgets & Financial reports to the senior management.
6. Proper reporting system over Power & Fuel / Repair & Maintenance Expenses and C&C Expenses.
7. Reporting on Internal Financial Control for better fraud risk Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
1.Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant - 1st Attempt / 2nd Attempt
Salary: 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:CA in CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd