Roles and Responsibilities
Position: VP/ AVP – Business Development
- Manage key central relationships across banking & national distribution counters.
- Responsible for carrying and driving sales targets for the mapped relationships by coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders.
- Manage distribution life-cycle to complete product recommendation. Key Actionable –
- o Complete Empanelment & Online agreement documentation
- o SWOT analysis of the distributor's landscape
- o Product Engagement, Communication, Product approvals & Tie-up
- o Pricing Strategy & Operations support
- o Evaluate & present business case
- o Manage and control distributor activities and pay-outs.
- Complete the process of AMC & Product Due Diligences with Banks and National Distributors.
- Liaison between internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Compliance teams) and distributors.
- Tracking communication, recommendation & watch-list of Banks & NDs for our funds.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate with valid NISM certification.
- Around 12-15 years of experience
Personal Characteristics &Behavior:
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of AMC market
- Good Analytical skills
- Effectively operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving capability
Role:Head - BD / Pre Sales
Salary: 20,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd