Roles and ResponsibilitiesFUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES (Total 70000+ employees)
1) Coordinating and supervising the processing of monthly payroll for the purpose of delivering accurateresults in conformance with established guidelines.
2) Monitoring and researching for discrepancies of payroll information for the purpose of ensuring accuracyand adherence to procedures prior to processing.
3) Training and supervision of assigned personnel for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff, andensuring that department outcomes are achieved.
4) Responding to written and verbal inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction forpayroll related queries.
5) Reviewing the FNF Register with respect to statutory deduction/incentive Payment/pending hold salary(from system or from Mumbai Salary upload) & advance recovery
6) Timely processing Pending reject/ No debit salary to be released with FNF
7) Ensuring that the FNF /Salary entry is accurately reflected in the system
8) Verifying the CRS for all payment.
9) Processing pending Reject Salary, Salary Advance, Mumbai Upload Hold, Recovery amount deposit etc
10) Meticulous handling of Statutory Reports sent to Finance Department which include Finance SalaryRegister with statutory payment for FNF & Statutory reports like PF/ ESIC/ PT & Billing Reports
11) Reviewing the Finance Salary Register against the statutory payment for Existing. Statutory reports likePF/ ESIC/ PT & Billing Reports
12) Providing inspection data for PF/ESIC/PT and regularly monitoring the Statutory reports like PF/ ESIC/PT/LWF/IT.
13) Verification of Incentive File with Salary registers to ensure avoidance of errors.
14) Ensuring error free recording of Advance working and adjustment in the salary register
15) Checking the Fixed components in the salary register against the Master file
16) Maintains a wide variety of payroll information, files and records in electronic formats for the purpose ofproviding an up-to-date reference and audit trail for compliance.
17) Processing the Bonus payment and Form 16 for all employees.
18) Responds to written and verbal inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
19) Undertakes projects as required ie. Continual improvement and standardization of payroll operations andsystems.
Role:Compensation & Benefits - Other
Salary: 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Compensation & Benefits
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd