Roles and ResponsibilitiesParticipate in design, development and support of Data Warehouse solutions.
• Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop highly scalable solutions and
make recommendations to help solve problems or improve processes.
• Understanding and working with multiple data sources to meet business rules and supports
• Create stored procedures, SSIS packages, and using other methods to
• Create SSAS cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
• Analyze potential data quality issues to determine the root cause, and creating effective solutions.
• Optimize processes involving large data sets to improve performance.
• Deliver high quality projects on time and budget in fast paced environments.
• Participates in on-going evolution, improvement, and automation of data warehouse solutions
Desired Candidate Profile3+ years of experience working directly with data warehouses.
• 3+ years’ experience on Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SAS and SSRS).
• 3+ years’ experience designing, developing, testing, and supporting of ETL, and OLAP cubes.
• Working experience in Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse technologies such as Azure Data Factory,
Polybase, U-SQL, SQL Data warehouse, Azure Analysis Services
• Advanced SQL Server programming and knowledge of data warehousing best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of OLAP technologies, and dimensional modeling.
• The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application.
• .Net or Java programming skills are mandatory.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Healthcare experience preferred
Required Skill Sets:
Azure, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL, PL SQL, My SQL, ETL, and OLAP cubes, Advanced SQL
Server programming, .Net or Java programming(mandatory) database schema, Advanced knowledge of
OLAP technologies, dimensional modeling
Role:Data warehouse Developer / Engineer
Salary: 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd