Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the origination, structuring, negotiation and execution of financing documents (internal or project finance) for medium to large size transactions.
- Contribute to financial Due Diligence on M&A opportunities, including coordination of external financial advisors.
- Managing Company/project financial model based on the business plan and pipeline for external and internal requirements
- Handling and being part of lender conversations for Project Finance of the Company across its various geographies and types of assets
- Co-ordinating due diligence efforts with various Lender DD agencies
- Gathering/ maintaining data required by lenders in evaluating the business from different teams in the Company
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA in finance and/or Engineering/CA+ B.Com
- Financial modeling skills
- 1-2 years of work ex in project/ infra finance. Renewable energy experience would help.
- Willingness to take up responsibility and ownership
- Intent to work at a pace required to meet deliverables/ targets
- Exposure to supporting debt transactio
Salary: 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd