Job Summary:-To supervises lower-level to mid-level managers and will be in charge of the entire HR, IR, and admin matter of the company. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and disciplining all level managers and employees, as well as coaching and mentoring lower-level managers. You will collaborate with company executives to develop strategic HR plans for business growth based on short-term and long-term goals, communicate those goals to your team, and guide them to success.
- As a HOD to Oversee day-to-day HR operations
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Leading and managing contract staff management and compliances
- Enabling and creating best IR practices
- Lead L & DInitiatives
- Building up the company by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and mentoring new talent
- Define and implement policies and performance standards across the Company
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed for Employee Empowerment, Engagement & Retention
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Manages the disciplinary and appeal hearings process and related correspondence.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of IR and related Legislation in the Industry
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Employee Cost Management
Role:Employee Relations Management
Salary: 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Employee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd