Roles and Responsibilities1. Allocation of portfolio to vendor basis the past performance trend and FOS
availability, creating adequate manpower capacity for the portfolio.
2. Review cases with FOS / TL and work assignment basis the disposition code
3. Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better
resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases
4. Receipt book & Repo kits allocation and auditing on periodic basis
5. Stock inventory and maintaining the inward and outward register
6. Liquidation of asset in coordination with broker and HO team and collect
7. Agency billing closure within 60 days of the work completed month
8. Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases & helping the agency manage repo
9. Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations
10. Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters
& dealing with enforcement agencies in cases filed against company by
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Most diversified NBFC in the country, financing the widest set of outcomes.
View Contact Details+