Roles and Responsibilities
1. Allocation of portfolio to vendor basis the past performance trend and FOS availability, creating adequate manpower capacity for the portfolio.
2. Review cases with FOS / TL and work assignment basis the disposition code
3. Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases
4. Receipt book& Repo kits allocation and auditing on periodic basis
5. Stock inventory and maintaining the inward and outward register
6. Liquidation of asset in coordination with broker and HO team and collect payment
7. Agency billing closure within 60 days of the work completed month
8. Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases & helping the agency manage repo related issues.
9. Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations
10. Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters& dealing with enforcement agencies in cases filed against company by customers/third parties.
Salary: 5,50,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Retail/Personal Banking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd