- Take necessary steps and provide suggestions for up-gradation of product quality.
- Timely feedback to Vendors for correction & improvements
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Monitoring of Vendors performance
- Evaluation of vendor performance score in quality area
- Lead vendors team for improvement in product/ process quality
- Analysis of inspection report of defective return at vendors
- Corrective and preventive actions on hi-points in reports
- Implementation of new quality initiative of the organization at vendors manufacturing premises
Salary: INR 8,00,000 P.A.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Essential Qualification: Degree Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
Desired Qualification: BE or B.Tech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in similar area or experience in quality function
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd