Ensure rollout of FTTx and sales and gross additions in the designated territory.
Managing a team for Area Sales Incharge1. Managing FTTX Business through multiple business Team members.
2. Appointment of Distributors and LCOs as channel partners for distribution
3. Planning and Monitoring the Survey team for Mapping of Cities.
4. To Identify and finalize the areas in city for deployment of Network priority wise.
5. Responsible for New DSA/Distributor Agreement Sign up.
6. Responsible for Building Permission/ Acquisition.
7. New area Roll out Viz Planning of Material and Manpower Deployment.
8. Directing the acquisition team for permission related issues.
9. Coordinating with the internal departments for successful roll out of FTTH
10. Responsible for New Order Booking & Installation of Customers in Connected
Policy and Process Compliance
1. Safeguard the organizations processes and policies.
2. Strict adherence to SOP and the defined processes
3. Encourage consistent and continuous compliance is followed by all employees and
vendors with safety and regulatory requirements, standards and protocols
4. Confirm your actions are compliant as per Information Security Policy
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
A leading company in Broadband business
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Talent Leads HR Solutions Pvt Ltd